Monday 29 December 2014

New Year's resolution

Hi Aliens.

Few more days and it marks the start of a new year.
2014 has been great, i learned a lot and there are regrets, but it was definitely the best year so far.

Lets Rewind back in 2014.. (with my selfies HAHA.)




Start of the year after 'o' levels result.


Start of sem 1, April



Middle of sem 1

End of Sem 1


Vacation- September

Start of sem 2, November

So i guess my hair grew quite a long way.. along with fats.

Back to today's topic.

Of course every year we set ourselves a brand new New year's resolution.
Some might just go with the flow, no goals no nothin.
For me, i set small goals, nothing too big, just something practical.

I remember last year's mine was to lose some weight, study hard if i can get into Polytechnic.
Did i managed to achieve it? NOT REALLY lul.
I gained some weight and i did not study at all even though i managed to get into poly. HAHA.

I mean, although some resolutions can't be achieved even till the end of the year, it doesn't harm to set one right?

SOOOO 2015, I HOPE TO ACHIEVE..

1) To achieve 42kg.
2) GPA 3.0 above
3) More work, less bullshit
4) Less procrastination.
5) Grab hold to opportunities, love someone.

Yup, hopefully at the end of 2015 i will still be blogging and read back.
Also, hopefully looking back not laughing at myself that i haven't achieve any again. HAHA.

Aight, Bye!
Last post of 2014~

No comments:

Post a Comment