Monday 16 June 2014

                                                   Hello!

Haven't been blogging since so long, aside from having a personal blog to myself that only 1 or 2 knows about it.
Wanted to create a blog for so long, just.. laziness took over me.(excuses)
Now that it's finally HOLIDAY i can spend some time to create a blog.

Straight to the point;
I'm currently studying at Republic poly, Diploma in Media Productions and Design.
Ratings for the course and school i would say :7/10(?) FOR NOW.
Cus' it's pretty slack at school, just team presentations everyday but i enjoyed the process of it.. at least for some..
Thing i really hate about this school is that after the every semester i will have to change class, and have to know new people.. ALL OVER AGAIN.
I really love my classmates now.. Really so blessed to know some of them :(

Okay, just let photos speak;sometimes i get too overwhelmed by typing LOL:

My class, E24E! So lucky to not have bitches in my class.

Sexiest 6
Bringing da boys out, jk, just bowling sesh with classmates

Ma Gurlz, things we do in class, during presentations.

Just a pic i really like, this picture was taken for a module presentation, ended up really artsy! 


Just want to use this platform to tell the 5 of you whom ever is reading:
The moments we shared, i really appreciate it,
no matter how much some people disapprove us, judge us or what, its just a pace that i don't really care anymore. Call me selfish or whatever, some people just like to talk shit behind us, but i really can't be bothered because they are just jealous fuckers that i don't feel like giving a shit to them. I really love you all for making my tertiary life so fun filled and thank you all for being my pillar of support at my lowest moments. :')

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor..Literally.


Celebrated Melvin's birthday, polaroid taken and believe it or not we were both unready and this was candid! Ended up, dayyummmmm.

Adding a damn random shot of me doing hair flip. I find this very hilarious. I KENOT.

Spent the evening at spincity on Friday! Was sick but i insisted going to school for the event cus i was superb excited the day before. Spincity was my motivation for school that day.. but it was quite a disappointment i would say..
I was quite a EDM lover, i mean i still appreciate it but the music that day was really.BAD. too many standby musics, TOO MUCH and it was almost like a sauna.

Ending with my stupid face candid shot. Please hope that i will post regularly, hopefully this holiday will be fruitful for me although my friends are working off this week :( 
Goodnight! I'm lazy to check if there is any grammar or sentence structure mistakes so i'm just gonna post. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment