Wednesday 18 June 2014

Good ol' days


" Those who matters doesn't care and those who cares doesn't matter"

Always remember this quote in your life, not to let anyone, bring you down no matter what.
For me i am really blessed to have a great friend, Melissa, that i have known for around 5 years already.
A sister of God and my best buddy.
We had gone through our ugliest moment to glamour to whatever it is, here it is, after much courage i decided to dig out some past photo of me and us together!! errmaageeerrddd. Don't judge.


Putting things in order,to see the changes and growth(?):

Guys like to see girls without makeup, and this is how i look without makeup, brace yourself bitches.

I find this picture DARNNN cute when we both have SUPER long hair and "side bangs"!!!! LOLLLL.


WTF were we thinking.

A picture that you really like.

Tryin to hard to take a photo of our ootd HAHA.

Present.

Mel came over to my house just now and bought herbal tea for me!


A letter to you:
                       Thank you so much for being such a sweet friend today for having the thought of buying the herbal tea for me cus im sick! I am really touched deep down cus none of my friends had bought be herbal tea before, one is cus i barely get sick too. haha. Well, anw i know recently there are ALOT of things that is happening in your life and you just feel like giving up, cliche for saying its cliche, i will always always be there for you whenever you need me, i may not give the best advice, i might not be the one that can help you to resolve the problem but i will always be the friend that will never give up on you no matter what. I'm really glad that things are back on track now and you're happy again. Just keep this heart strong as always, i know we are strong at the outside but weak in the inside but GURL we ain't that easy to fall! Thank you for always being my pillar of support and i will always be your pillar of support too :)  Good luck for the rest of your journey with Dan and always remember after the storm comes a rainbow and i am your angel *smirks*
Goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. See you on LOOKBOOK, you are lovely and cute, I love your style ! ♥

    ReplyDelete