Friday 12 September 2014

COLOURRUN 2014

Have been extremely lazy to blog lately, even though every time i've opened this platform and on some music, ready to type something i will end up getting distracted.
Holidays is here, YAYERS. Started my Holidays with an amazing event, Colour Run, which i never had imagine or expected myself to attend, indeed the happiest 5k i ever had. Because the 2.4 i had for my 5 years of secondary school i had never enjoyed, once.

Here,

Selfie in the morning before i head out. Yeah, i'm going on a run and had makeup on.
Stay glamorous bitches.

Just before the run, everyone still clean. My "clan" had high white socks as identity cuz we are not boring.

With my girlies, appreciating the last chance to be clean.
Didn't have any images during the run cus having coloured phone isn't fun.
Instead, Finished the race with the best feeling.
Trying to take a "After run" photo but realised i look like i haven't went for the run yet LOL.


Lighting was still good.
Close-up selfie with guys.
Acting all model as usual.
Slutz unite.




spam.


We look too clean beside the guys, bimbo vibes caught.
I think i cute. 
Last shot before we hit the crowd.
Great crowd, great company, music wasn't enjoyable for me tho.
Look like bullcrap here but just look at the photobomb behind. 

Tired niggers. Grew a unibrow after the event. hmm.
Event was definitely a success, this year was an eventful year for me yet. Tried so many new things that i would never imagined trying, went to places where i haven't explored in my 18 years old life. More to come when im legal in 2 more weeks! Kind of neutral about it, not very excited but definitely excited for my journey.Always trying to be better for myself and fighting hard to fulfill the dreams i have yet to accomplish. Well,to be honest, there aren't really something i want to fight for, or work hard for right now. I'm just continue living my life, anticipating every single laughter and smile. Because what is most important even despite struggles or unhappiness, being myself and improving is what is most important.
Motivations.

No comments:

Post a Comment